Money how to get some

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I have found a site by accident (I love when that happens by the way!) That shows you how much your site is worth if you are going to sell it. I will put up the link here and explain which site it is talking about.


My site is worth $18023.7.
How much is yours worth?




The website's name that generates the code is called http://www.websiteoutlook.com.
The site I got the information for is my Home Income Portal. You can see the site at
http://homeincomeportal.com/mibmy137 .

Knowing what your site is worth can help you in times of doubt, when you are not sure you are on the right track. it can also hep ease any tension between you and your mate if she or he is nagging you about being online all the time. You can honestly say that you are actively setting up your future for yourself and your family and here is the proof.

If you like anything in the blog, feel free to send a comment. I enjoy the feedback. Any questions, I am will to answer them too.

Michael J. Kaer , Author of "What Money Can't Buy" Part 1 & 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home